Usually, while the people are aging they are prone to gain weight and wrinkles and become fatigued. Even, many of them use different expensive treatments and medications, tending to stop the signs of aging, the results are not as desired as expected.
However, as the aging and many other consequences linked with that process depend on your diet, it is especially important to pay attention to it.
In this article you’ll be awarded the best meal, a bone broth that is proven in helping many health issues, such as restoring bones, joints and tendons, healing your gut and eliminating any pain that occurs in your body.
Bone broth is a beneficial and nutritious food that is made with the bones of animals. The advantage of drinking bone broth on a regular basis can do wonders for your body, enhancing our overall health.
Look at the next 6 reasons why you should start drinking bone broth every day:
- Alleviate Joint Pain
The collagen that is required by our joints helps them to protect ligaments, tissue, and tendons. They belong to a biomolecules family, including glycosaminoglycan (GAGs), which is essential for proper joint health. The effectiveness to relieving the joint pain of that bone broth is confirmed by many studies. It is rich in GAGs that offer protection to our joints.
Its effectiveness is due to the collagen gotten from the bones, which is extracted by heating the bones in the broth.
You can get additional collagen by drinking only 1 cup of bone broth a day, which will be able to relieve your joint pain.
- Improve Your Skin, Nails, and Hair
People are using many products for skin, hair, and nails, which are quite expensive, but not as effective as the people expect to be. Instead of that you should try bone broth and get collagen which is often used in these expensive products. Consuming it can promote healthy skin, hair, and nails and treat many skin problems.
- Bone Broth Improves Your Digestion
Another ability of this super-healthy broth is to treat different digestive problems.
If you drink 1 cup of bone broth a day, you can treat
– Food allergies,
– Symptoms of leaky gut syndrome, and other digestive issues.
- Reduce Your Dependency On Meat
Consuming bone broth can reduce your dependency on eating meat. This broth supplies your body with all the essential nutrients you may get from meat, as it is packed with gelatin, which is a great replacement for the nutrients found in meat.
- Detoxify Your Liver
The responsibility of liver to eliminate toxins exposed it to the effects of them, so it is necessary to do its detoxification regularly. The toxins in our bodies are accumulated due to the quality of food consumed, and the pollution of the water, air, and the environment around us. As our liver has a responsibility to filter waste, some of it can be accumulated over time.
Consuming bone broth regularly can effectively detoxify and cleanse your liver.
- Bone Broth Is Gut-Healing
Another benefit of consuming the bone broth besides detoxifying your liver and improving your digestive system is its ability to heal your gut. The leaky gut syndrome or other digestive problems linked to intestinal inflammation can be alleviated by consuming the bone broth. Its healing effects are due to the containment of gelatin that can effectively relieve your distress.
Here is a Bone Broth Recipe
Calories: 379 per serving
Total Time of preparation: 35 minutes
– 3-4 pounds beef marrow and knuckle bones
– 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
– 2 pounds meaty bones such as short ribs
– 3 celery stalks, halved
– 3 carrots, halved
– 4 quarts filtered water
– Handful of fresh parsley
– Sea salt
– 3 onions, quartered
1) In a pot or a crockpot, place bones and add apple cider vinegar and water,
2) Let the mixture sit for 1 hour, while the vinegar can leach the mineral out of the bones.
3) Add more water if needed and the vegetables
4) Bring the mixture to a boil and skim the scum from the top and discard.
5) Reduce to a low simmer, cover, and cook until everything is well combined.
6) In the last 10 minutes of cooking, throw in a handful of fresh parsley for added flavor and minerals.
7) After cooling, strain it well
8) Adding sea salt to taste, drink the broth as is or store in fridge (up to 5 to 7 days).
Tip: You can make it in thick concentration. It can be used as broth stock.
Source: Juicing For Health