Ginger is the well-known and extremely beneficial root that has numerous health benefits. It has potent antibacterial, antiparasitic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Its properties are linked with the numerous nutrients that it contains, including magnesium vitamin C, and many minerals.
The main benefits of ginger root are:
– Strengthening the immune system,
– Treating pain,
– Helping digestion,
– Treating heart diseases, and asthma.
– It is, also a natural remedy for cleansing the liver and treating infections.
In addition, the consumption of ginger tea effectively fights common colds and the flu, even more effective than conventional medicines.
Here are some other health benefits provided by this healthy drink:
– Cleanses the liver
– Lowers the risk of stroke
– Dissolves kidney stones
– Prevents cancer and destroys cancer cells
– Provides the necessary oxygen, vitamins, and minerals,
– Enhances circulation, because of its warming properties
THIS IS HOW TO PREPARE THIS TEA:
– ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
– Coconut milk
– ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
– Organic honey (optional)
– A cup of water
1) In the boiled water add the turmeric and ginger.
2) Leave it to simmer for 10 minutes, and add the milk.
3) After straining the tea, add honey to sweeten it.