The overall well-being of the human’s body significantly depends on the oral health, why the people must pay attention to keep it stable. As going to the dentist can be a really painful, traumatic, and expensive experience, you can take proper measures to prevent dental problems by improving the dental hygiene.
At some point in the life, due to the normal tear and wear, all people face some kind of tooth issues. One of the common oral issues is to balance the acidity of foods we consume, which causes decay and cavity.
In this article, we offer you 3 effective natural remedies to heal cavity and you can learn how to prepare them.
Licorice Root Powder, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Activated Charcoal, and Food Grade Bentonite Clay Powder
– ½ teaspoon of Activated Charcoal
– ¼ of Licorice Root Powder
– A pinch of Food Grade Bentonite Clay powder
– 1 drop of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
1) Mix all ingredients,
2) Brush the teeth with this mixture
3) Leave it to act for 3 minutes,
4) Rinse with lukewarm water
Note: That this treatment should not be done more than once a week.
Turmeric, Clove Oil, Coconut Oil, and Salt.
– ¼ teaspoon of Coconut Oil
– ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric
– A pinch of Salt
– 2 drops of Clove Oil
1) Mix all these ingredients,
2) Gently brush the teeth using the mixture, especially the areas affected by cavity
3) Leave it to act for 5 minutes
4) Rinse the teeth.
Baking Soda, Lemon Juice, Dried Mint Powder and Peppermint Essential Oil
1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil
2 drops of Lemon Juice
½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
¼ teaspoon of Dried Mint Powder (optional)
1) Combine the ingredients
2) Brush the teeth
3) Leave it to act for 3 minutes, and rinse.
By applying these homemade remedies you can get a healthy and shiny smile!