Cockroaches have been around since the time of dinosaurs, and have evolved into some of the most adaptable pests on the Earth. Scientists recognized approximately 4,000 living species of cockroaches in the world (about 70 in the United States).
They are common “guests” in buildings and homes because they prefer warm environments, and to be close to food and water.
Unluckily, cockroaches because of their movement around, can cause different types of allergies and trigger asthma attacks, especially in children. Additionally, they can spread nearly 33 different kinds of bacteria.
Some other interesting facts about the cockroaches:
– Can live about two weeks without water.
– Can live almost a month without food.
– It can live even without its head up to one week!
– Some female cockroaches only mate once and stay pregnant for life!
– Cockroaches can run up to 3 miles an hour
– They are able to hold their breath for up to 40 minutes!
As their presence in the home is nasty, the people are trying to find the easiest way how to eliminate them. They are not seen on daily lights, as they are hiding in dark places and at night walk around.
Can be removed with many artificial items made by companies but they have chemicals and can cost a lot. Some of them can be even dangerous for the health of the family. However, many people in order to avoid any risk of their side effects are oriented to find and use some natural alternatives, which can be with the same effectiveness, less costly and easy to prepare and use.
Here we will offer you the best mix prepared with items that you already have in the house.
– One onion and
– 1 tsp of baking soda.
1) Chop the onion,
2) Add the soda and put this in every corner of the home.
3) Pay especially attention to the bathroom and kitchen.
The cockroaches will die off and this mixture is that strong to eliminate them completely.
This is safe, cheap and health friendly for humans and pets
You can also check: 8 Natural Ant Remedies – How to Get Rid of Ants