The liver is an organ that plays a major role in all metabolic processes in the body, why is so important to pay attention to its condition. When the function of the liver is impaired it leads to numerous health problems.
It needs a vitamin K, in order to produce proteins, the essential compounds in the blood clotting. The liver breaks down old and damaged blood cells and fats and produces energy in the fat metabolism.
The liver has the ability to regenerate on its own, but certain measures of protecting it should be made on regular basis, as it is extremely important for overall health.
The main reasons of the liver damage are:
– Unhealthy diet,
– Excessive alcohol consumption and
– Some medications.
In different areas around the world are used different remedies to protect and enhance the function of the liver. For instance, people in Asia and Africa have used tamarind in numerous traditional healing methods for centuries. Its healing effects are seen in soothing gastrointestinal distress, regulating cholesterol, supporting heart health, and many others.
The benefits of this natural cure are:
– Detoxification of the liver,
– Protects liver
– Reduces or completely removing accumulated fat,
– Treats bile issues,
– Helps digestion, and
– Lowers cholesterol levels (protects the heart)
– Treats intestinal infections in children
– Alkalizes the body and improves the function of the bile in the liver
– Protects the gums, and supports many body functions, thanks to its content of vitamin C,
– Normalizes the procession and treats constipation.
– Eat a few tablespoons of the boiled tamarind fruit.
– Treats dysentery.
– -Reduces hepatitis.
– -Treats malarial fever.
Tamarind is extremely high in nutrients, such as fiber, thiamin, magnesium, copper, iron, calcium and phosphorus.
In addition, it is rich in antioxidants, such as naringenin and phenols, which fight against some cancers.
Here is the recipe of this natural remedy that fights the fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
– 2 handfuls of tamarind
– A liter of water
– Combine 2 handfuls of peeled tamarind and a liter of water in the blender.
– Blend them well and strain,
– Drink this remedy during the entire day.
Recipe of tamarind tea
– 25 tamarind leaves
– 1 liter of water
– Add 25 well-washed tamarind leaves
– Pour 1 liter of water,
– Boil for 15-20 minutes,
– Leave the tea to cool, and drink it.
– It can be sweetened with brown sugar or honey.
Drink this tea twice a day, in the morning and in the evening and feel the difference soon!