It is very rich in healthy antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds which are listed below:
– Vitamin C – fights a host of illnesses including flu and colds.
– Calcium – builds strong bones and teeth, and prevents osteoporosis.
– Potassium – allows the proper functioning of the brain and nerves.
– Proteins – the basic building blocks of all our body cells.
Nutrient Values per 100gm of edible portion compared to other foods:
Moringa Leaves Other Foods
Vitamin A 6780 mcg Carrots: 1890 mcg
Vitamin C 220 mg Oranges: 30 mg
Calcium 440 mg Cow’s milk: 120 mg
Potassium 259 mg Bananas: 88 mg
Protein 6.7 gm Cow’s milk: 3.2 gm
The combination of Moringa and ginger becomes a potent natural remedy which offers impressive effects.
Its antioxidant properties give this combination the ability to treat diabetes, heart disease, liver issues, bone tissue urolithiasis, eye issues, wounds, and various skin and hair issues. In addition, it effectively treats edema, allergies, and stomach issues.
Because of its powerful anti fungal and antibacterial qualities, Moringa treats infections, such as the herpes virus.
Here you can find the top health benefits of Moringa:
According to the studies conducted to examine the benefits of Moringa, it regulates cholesterol levels even more successfully than statins.
Reduces High Blood Pressure
Due to the components, such as isothiocyanate glycosides and thiocarbamate found in Moringa it acts as hypnotists, which reduces high blood pressure.
It has the ability to soothe inflammation thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and the high content of potassium, iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, and calcium. In addition, it boosts the locomotor system and prevents diseases.
Prevents Low Blood Count
The high containment of nutrients, proteins, minerals, and vitamins, give it properties to prevent and treat anemia.
Its anti-inflammatory properties make it very effective to soothe migraines, headaches, and pain, in general.
Soothes Stomach Pains
Moringa has properties to treat gastric acid, so it is very effective in treating stomach pain and preventing ulcers.
Protects the Liver
It is enormously effective in preventing liver diseases and recovers the optimal function of this important organ.
The numerous health benefits of ginger are confirmed by many conducted studies. The top beneficial properties of this root treat diabetes, digestive issues, diarrhea, common colds, cough, high blood sugar, and much more.
Here are some of its health benefits of ginger:
1) Dizziness When Traveling
– Consume ginger a few hours before your trip in order to prevent motion sickness.
– Drink an infusion of the dried ginger root.
– When your trips are extended, take ginger half an hour before your trip.
In case of pregnancy, ginger helps to treat nausea and fatigue in the first trimester.
Pregnant women should drink a glass of water with half a teaspoon of dry ginger root several times daily.
Here is how to prepare the recipe for this remedy:
– 85 g natural ginger, freshly grated
– 10 Moringa leaves
– 4 glasses water
– 1 tsp raw natural honey (optional)
1) Wash the ginger well
2) Slice it into pieces, and add them to the water
3) Boil ginger for 10 minutes,
4) After removing the pot from the heat, add the Moringa leaves
5) Steep for 5 minutes and strain
6) Sweeten with some honey.
– Drink it twice daily, a cup in the morning, and another one in the evening, before going to bed.