The thyme as a natural medicine for the body has been used by our predecessors for centuries. The various properties and benefits of that natural remedy are well-known among the people and most of them used at least one of them.
This is a powerful aromatic plant, a member of the family of mint.
In this article, we will talk about all the benefits of thyme to health, such as:
– It’s an antiseptic.
– Antibacterial and medicinal properties that kill the microbes.
– Helps strengthen the immune system.
– Increases resistance to foreign organisms.
THIS IS A PLANT FOR MULTIPLE USES!
Thanks to the properties given from the Mother Nature can prevent and eliminate any evil that has the body in a healthy, economic way and without side effects.
Here you can find some important facts about thyme, which we believe will convince you to add this plant to your life that will certainly become one of your favorites.
For respiratory infections its use is very common, as it is a lung disinfectant plant and it is beneficial for:
– The throat pain.
– Infections of the nose.
– Its use as an oil is ideal in these cases.
IT TREATS PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WEAKNESS SUCH AS:
– Recovering strength after an illness.
– Reducing depression.
– Eliminating chronic fatigue and lack of concentration.
– Improving circulation.
– Balancing the mind.
As a potent antiseptic and antibacterial agent, thyme essential oil that is widely used in solutions for hand disinfection prior to surgery.
– Kills fungus on the nails.
– It is used for vaginitis and candida.
– Kills the parasites.
– Treats infections of the urinary tract and the bladder
– Relieves muscle aches, gout, arthritis, sciatica and sports injuries.
– It can be used as a hair tonic or face wash, for treating warts or acne.
– It is effective as an insect repellent.
THE INFUSION OF THYME WITH HONEY AND LEMON HELPS TO CALM THE NEXT SYMPTOMS:
– A sore throat.
PREPARING AN INFUSION
1) Heat the water and when it starts to boil remove it from the fire.
2) Add the necessary amount of thyme and leave it to stand for ten minutes.
3) Then strain it.
– Thyme is not toxic when the established doses are consumed.
– The use of essential oil of thyme is more restricted and should never be applied to people with ulcers or heart problems or in pregnant women.
– The prolonged use of the essential oil of the thyme can produce hyperthyroidism or intoxication
Now when you know all the benefits of this wonderful plant you can apply it in any of the cases mentioned above.