This powerful natural antibiotic dates from the medieval Europe (from the era when people suffered from all sorts of epidemics and diseases).
It is called master cleansing tonic, which is a natural antibiotic that kills gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. Its formula is based on antiviral and antifungal properties, and the ability to increase blood circulation and lymph flow in all parts of the body.
This tonic has helped many people to heal many bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic diseases, as well as to fight against candida Assists in the most severe infections.
It cures many chronic conditions and diseases and encourages blood circulation and purifies the blood. Its secret is the powerful combination of high-quality natural and fresh ingredients!
To go over the main points, this tonic is effective in strengthening the immune system, the treatment of numerous diseases, successfully acts as an antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and antiphrastic medicine.
Master Tonic Recipe
– 24 oz. /700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
– ¼ cup finely chopped onion
– 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
– ¼ cup grated ginger
– 2 tbsp. turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
– 2 tbsp. grated horseradish
1) In a bowl mix all the ingredients, except for the vinegar.
2) Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
3) Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top, then close it well and shake.
4) The jar should stay in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks and should be shaken well several times a day.
5) Then, squeeze the mixture well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain, or for better results put gauze over it.
6) The rest of the dry mixture can be used when cooking.
7) When your master natural antibiotic tonic is ready for use it can last for a long time without keeping it in the tonic in your fridge.
– It can be also used in the kitchen with some olive oil as a salad dressing or in your stews.
– Eat a slice of orange, lime or lemon after you take the tonic to ease the burning sensation and heat.
Warning – You may want to wear gloves during the preparation, especially with hot peppers, which can tingle off your hands, and because of the very strong smell it may stimulate the sinuses instantly.
- Gargle and swallow.
- Take 1 tablespoon every day to fight cold and strengthen the immune system.
- Do not dilute it with water as it will reduce the effect.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day if you struggle against more serious disease or infection.
- Increase the amount every day until you reach a dose of 1 small glass per day
- It is safe for children and pregnant women because the ingredients are all-natural and contain no toxins.
Here You Can Find the Health Benefits of This Natural Antibiotic
Garlic makes it a strong antibiotic with a wide range of health benefits. Its power is focused on bad bacteria and microorganisms and it also encourages and increases the level of healthy bacteria.
Onion acts similarly as garlic but in milder action. When they are combined they create a strong fighting duo.
Horseradish helps for sinuses and lungs, as it has the ability to open sinus channels and increases circulation.
Chili peppers stimulate circulation and send their antibiotic properties to fight the disease where it is most needed.
Ginger is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to stimulate circulation.
A perfect spice – Turmeric, cleanses infections and reduces inflammation. It has the ability to block the development of cancer, prevent dementia and is especially useful for those who struggle with joint pain.
Apple cider vinegar – it is good to know that Hippocrates, used vinegar around 400 BC because of its healthy properties, and usually combined it with honey.
Health experts claim that ACV helps the extraction of calcium from foods it is mixed with, which helps in the process of maintaining bone strength.
The master tonic is the best combination to fight all above-mentioned conditions and you can protect your health by using this natural antibiotic!