Castor oil is produced by pressing the seeds of the castor plant. It has a long history of medicinal use and became known as an external remedy for arthritic joints, intestinal disorders, liver ailments, and other conditions.
It is a fatty oil with a yellowish or greenish tinge, which is thick and possesses a high level of viscosity. The oil contains triglycerides ricinoleic acid that is non-drying.
Here you can find the list of health problems that can be treated with this remedy:
- Wounds and bruises can be treated with the castor oil effectively.
- In order to prevent stretch marks use it to massage your stomach in the last 2 months of pregnancy.
- Apply a few drops of castor oil in the ears to treat hearing loss.
- If you want to effectively remove warts treat them with this oil for 4 weeks.
- Applying it 2 weeks, castor oil can relieve snoring.
- Healing of hepatitis can be accelerated by using this oil.
- Apply the oil to the affected areas every day to eliminate nail fungus,
- External use of the castor oil can relieve pain and itching from insect bites and bee stings.
- It can effectively treat skin cancer if is combined with baking soda.
- Massage your feet with castor oil every day to remove calcium deposits.
- If you experience chronic diarrhea apply castor oil on your stomach to alleviate it.
- It can help you in recovery from alcoholism.
- It can be beneficial for the treatment of melanoma, all you need is to apply it on a regular basis.
- You can boost hair growth by massaging your head with castor oil for 20 minutes before shampooing/
- Heals injury if you wrap the bandage with the castor oil overnight.
- Applying castor oil you can get rid of pilonidal cysts.
- Apply one drop of castor oil in your eye every night before sleeping in order to fight cataracts,
- It can improve the health in the terminal phase of cancer.
- Apply 6-8 drops a day for 1 month to get rid of tinnitus.
- To treat hyperactivity apply castor oil to the stomach.
- Taking 5 drops of castor oil each morning can treat allergies,.
- Mixing castor oil with baking soda you can make a remedy to lighten dark spots.
- Use the oil on the vocal cords every day for 3 months, to relieve chronic hoarseness.
- To relieve the symptoms of ocular allergies, rub a bit of castor oil on the eyelids before sleeping.
- Apply the oil to the back once a week, to relieve back pain.
How to Make Castor Oil Wipes
– Gather some plastic sheet, hot water bottle, cold pressed oil, clean gauze or cotton flannel and a towel.
– Before and after using the compress, clean your skin with baking soda
– After soaking the gauze in castor oil, apply it to affected area,
– Cover it with plastic sheet and place hot water bottle over it
– Wrap a towel around it and hold in place for at least an hour.
Watch the video for detailed information