Along with the other spicy ingredients used in almost each household, the people usually use laurel in numerous dishes and meals. The leaves of this plant are extremely important for a fit body and healthy metabolism because they provide plenty of benefits.
Laurel leaves can be also used for making a medicinal oil, which is very effective for healing a lot of health problems:
Benefits of laurel leaves:
– Calm down the nervous system
– Clean the colon
– Improve the concentration
– Increase the intellectual power
– Strengthen the immunity
– Treat joint pain and varicose veins
– Stimulate sweating
Follow the next instructions how to prepare this medicinal oil – Recipe:
– 30 grams of bay leaves
– 250 ml of olive oil
Method of Preparation:
1) Grind the bay leaves,
2) Pour the olive oil over them and put the mixture in a bottle or a glass jar
3) Close it tightly and place it in a cold and dark area for 2 weeks
4) Shake the bottle on a daily basis
5) After 2 weeks filtrate the oil by using a gauze
6) Put the liquid in another container and store it in a cool room.
Benefits of laurel oil:
- a) Painful joints – heat up the oil a little bit and apply it on the painful area.
- b) Treat an earache and migraines – rub the laurel oil in your temples. You can expect the disappearing of a migraine soon.
- c) Improves the food taste.
- d) Decreases the body temperature.
- e) Improves your digestion
- f) Improve the function of the intestines.
- g) Heals hepatic and renal problems.
- h) Solves facial skin problems – use it as a lotion for your face and eliminate acne and pimples effectively.