There is almost no family without Wi-Fi in the house due to its accessibility. However, before using it, everyone should be informed about some safety concerns and the conclusion as Wi-Fi can affect the overall health issues, especially in children.
Consequently, Wi-Fi has a negative effect on various things, and we are emphasizing some most dangerous known.
- Damages Childhood Development
The Wi-Fi can disrupt normal cellular development, especially fetal development, due to the thermal radio-frequency radiation. It especially affects growing tissues, such as in children and youth. So, the children and the youth would be more vulnerable than average to the described effects and are at greater risk of developmental issues.
- Contributes to the Development of Insomnia
Due to the low-frequency modulation from cell phones and Wi-Fi, the quality of sleep can be significantly affected. In this case, you’ll have more difficult time falling asleep and the sleep deprivation can be harmful to your health.
- Agitates Brain Function
The radiation also affects the concentration and the brain function, caused by reducing the brain activity, and accordingly, you may even experience memory loss.
- Neutralizes Sperm
The men who are frequently exposed to Wi-Fi frequencies can experience a reduction of sperm movement and DNA fragmentation. In the women, it may impact fertility or increase the risk of abnormal pregnancy.
- Causes Cardiac Stress
Many people experience increasing the heart rate, as a real physical response to electromagnetic frequencies, so that can cause serious cardiovascular diseases.
- Increases the Risk of Cancer
The electromagnetic radiation can be, also a reason for increased risk of tumor development.
How to Protect Yourself from Wi-Fi Radiation?
Fortunately, many protective measures can be taken from these dangers, including:
– Do not place a wireless router in your bedroom or kitchen.
– Avoid keeping the phone in your pocket.
– In order to reduce electromagnetic radiation, use wired phones when at home.
– Don’t keep the phone close to the belly If you’re pregnant,
– Your phone should be at the other end of the room, or on the seat of the car.
– Always use texting more than talking
– Avoid using wireless baby monitors,
– Before going to sleep, disconnect all Wi-Fi devices.